Love to BBQ? Or know someone that does? This is the perfect gift for the entertainer in your life!
What better way to explain the birds and the bees to your kids without the awkwardness of using educational books?
You can feel safe strapping her in. She's stable and she ain't going no where. Here's the case where you need to wait till she's done before you take her off!
Perfect BBQ tool for backyard parties, cottage gift, Thanksgiving, Christmas gift, Fathers day, for the "hard to buy for person"! Entertain your friends with this funny chicken holder!
Also perfect for tailgating, and backyard BBQ parties with friends... or meeting the parents for the first time!
Cooking beer can chicken is easy! And roasting chicken on a bbq, grill or oven is the best way to cook a chicken!
👏Things you need:
- Beer. I like to start with 24 of them, some doctors say you can never have too much... I have what's call "selective hearing"
- Chicken rub or chicken spices. You can use anything you want, salt and pepper works great too
- A beer can chicken holder- obviously, you'd want a cool stand from Toms RiDICKulous Things!
- BBQ, Grill, Charcoal barbeque or Oven.
*** You can also use pop, wine or anything you want. But it works best on a 355ml, 12oz can
- Preheat to about 350 °F or 177˚Celsius
- Drink 3/4 of the can of beer. Leave about 1/4 in the can. This will steam inside your chicken keep your chicken moist
- Season your bird on a cutting board
- Assemble stand, insert beer can
- Put chicken on top of can
- If your cooking in the oven, use a baking sheet... Your wife will get mad at you if you don't
- Cook for about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs depending on the size of the bird
- Make sure the internal temp is 165°F or 75° Celsius
- Let it sit on a cutting board for about 10 min
** DISHWASHER SAFE!!**
** Lifetime Guarantee!! **
** Stores Flat!! **
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.